Monday, October 25, 2010

Making Changes

Ladies, this week is the week that my life changes. I have a second interview for a job I reeeeeeeeeeeally want tomorrow afternoon. I just have a feeling. That job is mine! It'd be Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30, and a significant amount more money. I think that I've finally found the job that's going to pan out and really work for me.

Secondly, I'm really starting on my weight loss journey. By no means am I obese, but I'm not where I'd like to be. I'm owning up to myself that some things need to change. I want to be healthy, I want to feel good, and I want to be happy with myself. I'm done wishing and am finally going to do that.

With that, I'm doing two things to help myself. Last week I joined a gym and have been going as often as I possibly can. I feel great! I love my gym so much I'm sad I hadn't joined earlier. It's an all female gym, 24/7, has tanning beds and massage chairs. It's heaven, really. Also, I've started taking supplements from Advocare! If you haven't heard of the company, you really should check it out. It's an amazing company, built on Christian ethics and the highest quality products around. Drew Brees is an unpaid endorser! There is a product called Spark that has absolutely changed my life! It's definitely my liquid nap... can't we all use that sometimes?! Anyway, I'm starting the 24 day challenge as soon as the products get here and I can't wait to update you all on my progress. I'm so excited!

I am vowing to take back my life, take back my health, and to take back my finances! Here's to changes for the better!

No comments: